Jan 21, 2008, 8:53 PM EDT
As some of you may or may not know, the much anticipated book God Save The Fan by Will Leitch, the editor of Deadspin, hits stores tomorrow. In promotion of the book, Leitch appeared on Fox Business alongside some guy with long hair and a big finger who thinks tax payers are the reason athletes make so much money. Which, you know, I don’t think is very true.
Leitch hogs all the screen time.
|Captain_Awesome on Getting to know the enemy: Fou…|
|RightMeow on Whoever’s in own goal not Flye…|
|t800m101 on Getting to know the enemy: Fou…|
|Bob on Getting to know the enemy: Fou…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money