Dec 6, 2006, 12:06 PM EDT
What to read while seriously pondering getting cremated instead.
- Cole Hamels doesn’t want to pitch in the pen. Ever. Kind of a whiny and a bit selfish. [Inqy]
- Cholly on how loose the team seems to be in the face of elimination, "But I expect our guys to come out tomorrow and be loose and have fun
and take it to ‘em. I think that’s how we’ve got to look
at it . . . We might as well put forth the effort to win the game, as
far as being relaxed and playing our kind of game. As long as we do
that, it’ll take care of itself."
- Beerleaguer says tonight’s game is simple, "score more runs." [Beerleaguer]
- I think the "mile high challenge" bit and the Phillies face a "Rockies road" have been played out.
- I feel alright with Jamie Moyer on the mound. Moyer on taking the ball, "There’s not a better place to be. ‘That’s why
I’m here, and I would hope that’s why all my teammates are here, too.
From a pitcher’s aspect, I would hope they want the ball.
”This is what you dream about, what you play for, and it’s exciting.
And you know, all the work that you do in the offseason, all the work
that you do early in the day before the game starts, all the
preparation as far as the mental side of things, the scouting reports
that you get, this is what it’s all about.”
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|willh888 on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Gregg on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|bruiserbrigade on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money