Dec 29, 2013, 11:26 PM EDT
It was no cake walk, but the Philadelphia Eagles took care of business in Dallas, defeating the rival Cowboys 24-22 to win the NFC East crown and a spot in the postseason. One year after posting a 4-12 record under Andy Reid, the Birds are 10-6 in Chip Kelly’s first season on the sideline. They will meet the New Orleans Saints Saturday night at Lincoln Financial Field.
Much more to come!
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money