Feb 18, 2009, 3:23 PM EDT
Because someone has placed it on eBay. From the seller's description:
Totally agree. How great would that look in your game any room?
A few other must-have's from the Bullies, after the jump.
While you're reliving old glories from the era that launched the Philadelphia hockey legacy, why not put on some Bully Cologne? Because when ladies look at those toothless, sweaty, mop-headed legends, their olfactory senses go wild. And what would go better with your Bullies jersey anyway?
It really stings the nostrils—in a good way!
But the Bullies-era sophistication doesn't end there. Leaving eBay, we find that Mike Schmidt isn't the only Philly hero to have his own wine. Ask your sommelier for these.
Yes, Dave "the Hammer" Schultz has his own Chardonnay, and Bobby Clarke shares his Cabernet.
And opposing NHL fans call these guys classless?
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money