Feb 15, 2013, 2:40 PM EST
When the Phillies acquired Delmon Young, Ruben Amaro Jr. all but grabbed the lineup card out of Charlie Manuel’s hand and wrote the 2012 ALCS MVP’s name in at right field himself. Domonic Brown may still have something to say about that though, especially while Young isn’t even able to get on the field. Reports…
Aug 7, 2012, 10:39 PM EST
Dom Brown had another fantastic game for the Phillies on Tuesday night, helping them to a 3-0 win.
Aug 1, 2012, 6:15 PM EST
Dom Brown makes his first start of the season in left field, as the Phillies take on the Washington Nationals.
Jul 31, 2012, 11:10 AM EST
With a deal sending Shane Victorino to the Dodgers in return for middle reliever Josh Lindbloom and perhaps a prospect or two appearing likely to get done today, Dom Brown has been scratched from today’s game with the Lehigh Valley IronPigs and appears headed to DC to join the Phillies. While we’ll all miss Shane,…
Mar 14, 2012, 4:21 PM EST
Dom Brown has had a real nice spring at the plate but his time in the field hasn’t been nearly as sharp.
Feb 21, 2012, 10:08 AM EST
Older All-Star baseball players sometimes befriend younger, rising stars in the hopes of passing on some of the knowledge they’ve acquired over the years. Ryan Howard had famously befriended Barry Bonds a few years back. Today, we learn of young Dom Brown befriending and working with Gary Sheffield.
Feb 6, 2012, 3:24 PM EST
Hunter Pence and Dom Brown are already down in Florida getting their workout on in preparation of spring training kicking off in just a few weeks. Clearly, they’ve been working out all offseason by the looks of their abs.
Jan 26, 2012, 9:59 AM EST
A look at some of the stories you’ll be talking about today in the Philly sports world.
Jul 30, 2011, 3:12 PM EST
In order to make room for newest Phillie Hunter Pence, Dom Brown has been optioned to Lehigh Valley.
Jul 29, 2011, 2:49 PM EST
FWIW, Dom Brown is penciled in to bat second in the Phillies lineup this evening against Charlie Morton and the Pirates. The full lineup: Rollins, Brown, Utley, Howard, Victorino, Ibanez, Ruiz, Valdez, Halladay. Speculate!
Jun 15, 2011, 12:37 AM EST
He’s shown glimpses in the past, but he really had a night at the plate on Tuesday when he blasted two balls into the seats, including this second deck HR in the Phillies 9-1 rout of the Marlins.
|2nd Seed on Cowboys lose, Eagles take over…|
|dakotaandotter on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|Chucky on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|Jay D on Cowboys lose, Eagles take over…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages