Apr 15, 2014, 9:05 AM EDT
Following up on the news that construction could soon be underway on a new practice facility, there appears to be another key addition on the way for the 76ers. Team CEO Scott O’Neil joined Zoo and Malik during last night’s broadcast to hype the team’s surprising success with new season-ticket sales and provide a glimpse…
Aug 21, 2013, 12:27 PM EDT
You’re not going to find the 76ers in the Top 5 of many lists this offseason. Unless it’s a list for potential Top 5 picks in the 2014 draft or maybe teams who are the furthest under the salary floor. In Hinkie we trust! But fret not Sixers fans. You have a new reason to…
Aug 11, 2013, 1:36 PM EDT
Don’t worry, Hooter’s not going anywhere. But look at the claws on that thing! Meet Stella the Owl. Stella is a 3 1/2-year-old, great horned owl from the Elmwood Park Zoo in Norristown, and she was on hand for Temple’s first team scrimmage on Saturday. Stella is currently expected to grace the Temple sidelines during…
Jul 16, 2013, 10:57 AM EDT
MasterCard aired a great commercial during last night’s Home Run Derby that featured the great mascot of the Philadelphia Phillies and also the mascot of the New York Mets. The Phillie Phanatic and Mr. Met attempt to look past their prank-filled history to get together for lunch which, when paid for with a MasterCard, will…
Oct 31, 2012, 8:07 PM EDT
In a surprise move by the Philadelphia 76ers organization, the team introduced their new mascot at their home opener on Wednesday night from the selection of three they had fans vote on during the 2011-12 season.
Phil E. Moose won in a landslide after Nick took the reins last year and really pushed for the antlers. Okay, that’s not true. At least the part about the Sixers unveiling a new mascot on Wednesday night.
It’s Halloween and friend of the Level Aaron dressed up in a Phil E. Moose costume.
[more photos below]
Apr 18, 2012, 1:48 PM EDT
There is a difference between making the fans necessary and merely pandering. This feels a whole lot like pandering.
Worrisome Trades, Jumpers in Progress and Absent Mascots: Talking Sixers Basketball with Michael Levin
Jan 23, 2012, 12:48 PM EDT
Chatting everything Sixers with Michael Levin of Liberty Ballers: from Jrue and Thad to Elton and Iggy.
Dec 5, 2011, 6:26 PM EDT
The Philadelphia 76ers are asking you to vote in an online poll to determine the team’s new mascot. The700Level.com breaks down the candidates and tries to talk you down off the ledge.
|yishmeister on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|コーチ アウトレット 正規品 on A Comprehensive Guide to the B…|
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money