May 16, 2013, 10:42 AM EST
Hey, sports fans! Good news. We think. After switching over to our new digs here on The700Level.com and the comment settings forcing you to log in to WordPress in order to leave a comment, we’ve now flipped that switch off and any Internet person who wants to can comment on posts without registering. I’d still suggest you regular commenters register and include an avatar to keep things looking nice and neat. Plus, then those trolly people can’t try and comment as a fake you. And believe me, there are a lot of fake yous out there.
So head on down to the comments section and give it a shot.
Also, if you see any comments that you think are offensive or inappropriate, please feel free to shoot us an email. We try to read them all but occasionally we’re not on the Internet/staring at our phone 24-hours a day (maybe once every six months).
|icdogg on Connor Barwin is … THE…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages