May 16, 2013, 10:42 AM EDT
Hey, sports fans! Good news. We think. After switching over to our new digs here on The700Level.com and the comment settings forcing you to log in to WordPress in order to leave a comment, we’ve now flipped that switch off and any Internet person who wants to can comment on posts without registering. I’d still suggest you regular commenters register and include an avatar to keep things looking nice and neat. Plus, then those trolly people can’t try and comment as a fake you. And believe me, there are a lot of fake yous out there.
So head on down to the comments section and give it a shot.
Also, if you see any comments that you think are offensive or inappropriate, please feel free to shoot us an email. We try to read them all but occasionally we’re not on the Internet/staring at our phone 24-hours a day (maybe once every six months).
|brandonphilly on Defenseman Signing Day: Flyers…|
|CD on Sixers locked into lottery #2…|
|NBA lottery is rigge… on Sixers locked into lottery #2…|
|J on CEO Scott O’Neil promise…|
- Ask the Maester: Answers to Your Questions About the Royal Wedding Aftermath (and Other Issues of Great Import) «
- Three Thoughts on Stephen Colbert’s Sudden Ascension to David Letterman’s Late-Night Throne «
- First Phillies game
- Billy Hamilton just scored from third base on a pop fly behind second | HardballTalk
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money