Jul 2, 2013, 3:48 PM EST
When Jonathan Papelbon opens his mouth, often amazing things come out of it.
We bloggers are thankful for that.
Today, Paps was a guest on MLB Network Radio on Sirius XM and had a gem when asked if he pays attention to his name popping up in trade rumors:
“Man, I don’t read… I can barely read, so…
Phillies fans are not shocked by this revelation.
Then he rambles on about something or other:
“I was trying to get a psychology degree at Mississippi State so… I’m not a big.. you know, I don’t know… I don’t really pay attention to it. To be totally honest with you, I don’t have the time.
Man, I would love to watch Jonathan Papelbon, Psychologist at work.
He also thinks Yasiel Puig getting consideration for a spot on the All-Star Game after his torrid MLB debut is “a joke,” calling it an insult to guys who have been in the Big Leagues for years.
Listen to Papelbon below:
|brandonphilly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|Danimal on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|Captain_Awesome on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Chip Smelly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
- We Found This 20-Year-Old T-Shirt In Kenya. The Internet Found The Original Owner : Planet Money : NPR
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages