Aug 17, 2013, 6:34 PM EST
Just one day after being removed as manager of the Philadelphia Phillies, Charlie Manuel was back in the front of the fans on Saturday.
Prior to his firing, Manuel had been booked for an autograph signing at the Granite Run Mall, and he showed up on Saturday to honor his commitment.
Asked how it was to see all the fans turn as they did, Manuel replied:
“It’s absolutely amazing. Yeah, it’s great. Good.”
Was it emotional?
“It’s very emotional … everything about it. It’s good to see every one of them. I love everyone of them. And all of them are Phillies fans, and that makes it even better.
How’d it feel not being in the dugout last night?
“I watched [the game] on TV. It was kind of different, but definitely I was pulling for them to win, and I was upset win they didn’t win, of course. As always.”
Were you at the Granite Run Mall earlier? See or talk to Charlie? Did you ask him what was in his Wawa bag? Let us know below.
|Mike on Flyers nearly sent Mike Richar…|
|Danielle, Sami, Hila… on Video: What does the Phanatic…|
|Dom on Video: What does the Phanatic…|
|Tom on Is Union midfielder Michael Fa…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages