Sep 3, 2013, 10:57 AM EDT
Philadelphia Phillies second baseman Chase Utley took the time out of his busy schedule of playing baseball to respond to the famous letter from Mac on the popular television show “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.” Not only did Utley respond in the above video, he also wrote an equally heartfelt letter back to Mac.
“Thank you for the compliment on my hair,” Utley writes. “It’s my fourth favorite thing after baseball, running fast, and my dad.”
“Meeting you and having a game of catch sounds like a lot of fun but like I said I’m really busy playing a lot of baseball for the Phillies. I hope you have a good life and fans like you make my life a grand slam.”
Utley’s letter did not appear to have any stickers on it.
Apparently Utley’s letter even included stickers. That’s an amazing touch by the MLB Fancave people who put this video together.
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
|Scott B on What happens on April 4th,…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return