Sep 19, 2013, 9:58 AM EDT
And Ruben Amaro’s cravings for the Marlins’ power hitter reached an all-time high.
Sure, Stanton’s bomb reached the Planet Hoagie out in Ashburn Alley on a bounce but it was still one freakin’ beast of a home run.
As for the baseball contest, the Phillies failed to take advantage of the bases loaded situation in the bottom of the ninth and fell to the Marlins, 4-3.
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money