Sep 19, 2013, 9:58 AM EST
And Ruben Amaro’s cravings for the Marlins’ power hitter reached an all-time high.
Sure, Stanton’s bomb reached the Planet Hoagie out in Ashburn Alley on a bounce but it was still one freakin’ beast of a home run.
As for the baseball contest, the Phillies failed to take advantage of the bases loaded situation in the bottom of the ninth and fell to the Marlins, 4-3.
|Barry on This outlandish Penn State-the…|
|LightMan on This outlandish Penn State-the…|
|You're Clueless on This outlandish Penn State-the…|
|Mo-Cup-Town on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages