Nov 29, 2013, 10:37 AM EDT
When you’re averaging a career-high 21.4 points per game and have an $8.7 million qualifying offer potentially coming your way, you can overpay total strangers to do your Black Friday shopping for you.
Enter Evan Turner, who would really like you — as long as you’re out — to pick him up an XBOX One and “two games.”
There’s also a 50-inch TV he’s been eyeing up that “they” sell for $229. He’ll pay you more than double. Bear in mind, he does not specify who “they” are.
It’s a treasure hunt. An Evan Turner treasure hunt. I like to imagine he wears this hat when he plays XBOX.
Alright, everybody go back to being hungover. If you’ve got leftovers, send em to Evan’s house. He’ll pay you $74 for a turkey sandwich right now.
|eaglegreen on Mosher: DeSean Jackson’s…|
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return