Jun 21, 2013, 10:13 AM EST
If you watched any of the United States women’s soccer team last night before the NBA Final, you likely saw Lauren Cheney playing a starring role for the stars and stripes in a 5-0 rout of South Korea. A game in which Abby Wambach became the all-time leading women’s scorer in the international game.
In case you didn’t know, Mrs. Cheney is also known as the soon-to-be Mrs. Jrue Holiday. The pair is set to marry next month.
This morning, Cheney tweeted this
So, whether Jrue ever gets a chance to play for the stars and stripes on an international stage is up for discussion.
For now, his soon-to-be wife is the true patriot.
|2nd Seed on Cowboys lose, Eagles take over…|
|dakotaandotter on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|Chucky on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|Jay D on Cowboys lose, Eagles take over…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages