Oct 1, 2013, 8:22 PM EST
You may have missed it over the weekend because who cares about baseball at this point of the season when the Phillies aren’t playing, but the Miami Marlins managed to throw something of a wacky and wild no hitter to close out the season.
Pretty cool moment in a likely forgettable season for the Marlins.
So what did the Marlins do after the fact? They decided to sell unused tickets to the game as memorabilia to any fan wanting in on the action.
You may remember when they did this for Roy Halladay’s perfect game down there a couple of years ago.
But there are two awesome twists to this latest scheme from the Marlins. As reported by the folks over at Deadspin, not only do the tickets come as crappy PDF files that you have to actually print on your home printer, they also came with the wrong date. Amazing.
Thanks for existing, Marlins.
|willh888 on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|Jeff on Peter King: Eagles ‘the disapp…|
|Chris on Eagles officially the hottest…|
|Pipes on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages