Aug 26, 2013, 10:22 AM EST
Plenty of people mocked Roger Bernadina’s numbers when the Phillies decided to add him to the roster a few weeks ago. The guy was hitting in the .170s this season after all. But he showed he can be valuable to the Phillies in other ways yesterday when he made two spectacular catches against the Diamondbacks.
The first was a clear robbery of a home run that surely kept Roy Halladay’s temperature from reaching a boil early in the game. And the latter was a diving grab where Bernadina seemingly came out of nowhere to make the impressive catch.
Oh, and he did a little with his bat on Sunday as well, slapping a based-loaded double that really opened things up in the sixth.
|t800m101 on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|G_E on GIF: Jason Kelce’s beard…|
|G_E on Photo Gallery and Tweets: Linc…|
|mickthedick on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages