The Phillie Phanatic Giving You a Mini Plush Toy of Himself for Your Birthday is the Best Gift Ever [Video]
Jul 8, 2013, 3:46 PM EDT
The Phillies kick off what could be a season-shaping series with the Washington Nationals tonight at Citizens… WAIT, did you see the Phillie Phanatic gave T-Mac and Sarge little plush Phanatic dolls for their birthdays over the weekend?
Someone in Philly apparently bought a winning lottery ticket worth like $700,000 but I’d say T-Mac and Sarge are the biggest life winners I’ve seen in a while.
At least the Phantic isn’t cheap enough to give you a copy of Wheels’ book for your birthday. What kinda loser would do something like that?
|willh888 on Defenseman Signing Day: Flyers…|
|Hockey on Defenseman Signing Day: Flyers…|
|brandonphilly on Defenseman Signing Day: Flyers…|
|CD on Sixers locked into lottery #2…|
- Ask the Maester: Answers to Your Questions About the Royal Wedding Aftermath (and Other Issues of Great Import) «
- Three Thoughts on Stephen Colbert’s Sudden Ascension to David Letterman’s Late-Night Throne «
- First Phillies game
- Billy Hamilton just scored from third base on a pop fly behind second | HardballTalk
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money