The Phillie Phanatic Giving You a Mini Plush Toy of Himself for Your Birthday is the Best Gift Ever [Video]
Jul 8, 2013, 3:46 PM EDT
The Phillies kick off what could be a season-shaping series with the Washington Nationals tonight at Citizens… WAIT, did you see the Phillie Phanatic gave T-Mac and Sarge little plush Phanatic dolls for their birthdays over the weekend?
Someone in Philly apparently bought a winning lottery ticket worth like $700,000 but I’d say T-Mac and Sarge are the biggest life winners I’ve seen in a while.
At least the Phantic isn’t cheap enough to give you a copy of Wheels’ book for your birthday. What kinda loser would do something like that?
|bt on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|charlie d on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return