May 26, 2013, 2:42 PM EDT
If you were watching the Phillies win over the Nationals on Saturday night, you likely turned to the person sitting next to you and asked “wait, did Delmon Young really only get a single out of that ball he ripped down the line?” in the eighth inning.
You can watch the go-ahead RBI single here. While Delmon stopped first base, Michael Young scored all the way from first. Pretty impressive base running from the Phillies third baseman.
Michael was also impressed with Delmon’s inability to get to second as you can see below. Pretty funny.
In Delmon’s defense, he was apparently told to hold up by Juan Samuel. More on that and the rest of the Phils win here.
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money