May 26, 2013, 2:42 PM EST
If you were watching the Phillies win over the Nationals on Saturday night, you likely turned to the person sitting next to you and asked “wait, did Delmon Young really only get a single out of that ball he ripped down the line?” in the eighth inning.
You can watch the go-ahead RBI single here. While Delmon stopped first base, Michael Young scored all the way from first. Pretty impressive base running from the Phillies third baseman.
Michael was also impressed with Delmon’s inability to get to second as you can see below. Pretty funny.
In Delmon’s defense, he was apparently told to hold up by Juan Samuel. More on that and the rest of the Phils win here.
|dawkisgod on Video: If Chip Kelly calls a […|
|David Seasholtz on Looking back at Philadelphia p…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages