Jul 16, 2013, 10:57 AM EST
MasterCard aired a great commercial during last night’s Home Run Derby that featured the great mascot of the Philadelphia Phillies and also the mascot of the New York Mets.
The Phillie Phanatic and Mr. Met attempt to look past their prank-filled history to get together for lunch which, when paid for with a MasterCard, will donate a portion to the Stand Up to Cancer initiative. A nice gesture from two guys with big heads.
What the commercial doesn’t show is the end of the lunch when the bill comes and Mr. Met “accidentally” leaves his wallet at home forcing the Phanatic to cover the bill. Phanatic don’t care tho. He’s made of green.
|Captain_Awesome on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|Joseph on Eagles officially the hottest…|
|Dominic on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|SteveBrown on Photo Gallery and Tweets: Linc…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages