May 1, 2006, 2:14 PM EST
Need more nitwits and dopes in your life? Can’t get enough of Angelo and Eskin? The Wall Street Journal is reporting that you will soon be able to listen to 610 WIP on your cell phone:
CBS Corp. and Clear Channel Communications Inc. have cut deals with mobile-phone content provider MSpot Inc. to get some of their biggest sports stations onto mobile phones. The stations will be available to Sprint subscribers with Mspot-compatible phones who pay an additional $5.95 per month for the MSpot sports package.
Um.. $5.95 a month to listen to crappy sports talk on your cell phone? Sounds like a brilliant business model. Aren’t these the same minds that came up with Free FM?
Clear Channel will make eight sports stations available, including Detroit, Houston and Washington, D.C., stations. CBS will provide Chicago’s WSCR, New York’s WFAN, and Philadelphia’s WIP. MSpot’s sports package already includes Sporting News radio stations and celebrity sports interviews, news flashes, and interviews with athletes and other big sports personalities.
|Jason R. on The Evster compares the Sixers…|
|Webuppp on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|kirk on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Tito Santantana Offt… on Allen Iverson in latest Reebok…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return