Apr 27, 2006, 4:08 AM EDT
The Flyers game and the chilly weather obviously deterred fans from heading out to the ball park:
With the Flyers playing Game 3 of their first-round playoff series against Buffalo across the street, only 19,182 turned out to watch the Phillies. It was the smallest crowd in the brief history of the ballpark, which opened in 2004. The Flyers had 19,984 fans.
It shows in the picture of Madson above. My Dad was at the Phillies game with my uncle. My brother was at the Phillies game with his friends. My roommate was at the Flyers game. And I couldn’t even get either of them on TV.
Never move to the Midwest.
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|willh888 on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Gregg on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|bruiserbrigade on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money