Feb 28, 2013, 12:05 PM EST
Andre Bynum hasn’t played a single minute for the Philadelphia 76ers, yet his presence has still landed him right near the top of Complex’s 50 Biggest Athlete Style Fails. I suppose that makes sense though, what with having to wear street clothes so frequently, an athlete is bound to choose something awful eventually. A handful of other Philly athletes earned the dubious distinction as well.
John Kruk seems like a gimme. But then again, couldn’t you have a whole entire new list for baseball players from the early 90s?
Darryl Dawkins gets picked but I don’t see the justification in this one, honestly. Dude is Chocolate Thunder. He can wear whatever he wants.
Allen Iverson is a tough one. A.I. was clearly a cultural trendsetter in his own right, but this over-sized suit look is pretty awful. I wouldn’t be surprised if he did it on purpose right around the time the League started making them wear sports coats.
But what Philly athletes are missing? I think there could be some ink allotted to the hat/Ed Hardy t-shirt choices of many a hockey players in this town. Throw Shane Victorino and Ryan Howard into that bunch.
Any Philly athletes stick out as being colorblind or having absolutely no sense of style?
|charlie d on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Chutley on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Mike on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Mostel on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return