Jan 7, 2006, 9:54 AM EST
Then it all came crashing down. Enter Drew Rosenhaus. ESPN
interview after ESPN interview. Owens attacking his former best pal
Donovan. Dirt, lies, backstabbing. Terrell Owens personality killed
the hopes of millions. In the end, T.O. had to be T.O. It was as
simple as that. No matter how hard Andy Reid thought he could get
Owens to conform to his ideals, T.O. had to be T.O.
A T.O. divided against himself cannot stand. At least we’ll always have Dallas.
It seems like ages since Owens was a part of the Eagles organization. With the Eagles 4-4 going into the Redskins game, not a whole lot seems to have changed.
|philsoc8 on MLS players coming and going w…|
|Lol on Comment of the week sponsored…|
|drupalgardens.com on Report: Phils talking to Toron…|
|Negativo on Comment of the week sponsored…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages