Mar 2, 2005, 12:27 AM EDT
On Chris Webber’s 32nd birthday it was Allen Iverson who was having all the fun. While Webber was in foul trouble all night and eventually fouled out, Iverson had 45 by the end of the third and finished with 48.
The Bucks were down by at least 20 but managed to fight back to make the Sixers sweat a little. The Sixers held the Bucks off to win by 7 and end a three game losing skid. This was the Sixers first of six games in eight days. They play Vince Carter, Jason Kidd and the New Jersey Nets at the Wack in Philly on Wednesday night.
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money