Apr 16, 2005, 12:04 AM EDT
A.I. comes up with another huge night scoring 43 in a win which put the Sixers in the 7th spot and one game up on the Cavs. Chris Webber, who seems to have fallen off the earth, bounced back and scored 21 points to go along with 8 boards.
It is pretty tough not to look at Shaq in any MVP talk, but if you look at anyone else Iverson has to be at the top of the list.
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
|Mungman on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money