Feb 12, 2006, 9:05 PM EST
Iverson’s like "CHARLOTTE?!?! They have a team??? Holy shit. Wait! Forget it! I’ll stay! I’ll stay. Jesus. Forget I said anything."
Let’s check in with the comments section over at the Inquirer’s article about A.I squashing a deal to Charlotte. A poster "Reality" weighs in:
You people all need to get a grip. It’s the freaking SIXERS. This
team has no heart, no coach and no talent. Get used to it for the next
5 years because this isn’t a quick fix.
I personally only watch the Sixers for two reasons.
For the outside chance that Hip Hop one day will break his ankle while
doing one of his trampoline dunks. Either that or the guy inside of the
costume has a heart attack and starts convulsing on the hardwood floor.
If I was the PR guy I’d have a halftime spectacular of blindfolding
that piece of trash mascot and making him run around the court trying
to dodge bear traps. A rapping, dancing, urban rabbit for a mascot …
a big "Bravo!" to the marketing genius who thought up of that one.
When I overeat at dinner, I turn on the Sixers to get a glance of Dee
Lynam to instantaneously throw up any food in my body and pass out from
looking at that troll. I’ve never seen such a train wreck of a woman.
For the love of God … comb your hair, put on some makeup to cover up
your pock marks on your face and stop wearing blouses that show off
your grandmom cleavage. If I had the choice, I’d rather make love to
Tyrone Hill … and I’m a heterosexual male.
Thank the Lord for comment sections.
|brandonphilly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|Danimal on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|Captain_Awesome on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Chip Smelly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
- We Found This 20-Year-Old T-Shirt In Kenya. The Internet Found The Original Owner : Planet Money : NPR
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages