Jan 14, 2005, 1:26 AM EST
I’m still in Illinois and have been really busy. Huge game for the Eagles tonight, but that’s about all I can say about that right now. I can point you to a great read by The Sports Guy over at Page 2 blaming the world for the T.O. tragedy. If last weeks game against Washington was a must win then this game against Dallas on the Birds home turf is a potential season ender.
Random Fact: I ate dinner last night at Gino’s East of Chicago with a group of 10 people from the following locations: Finland, Holland, Denmark, Portugal, Canada, Lebanon, Greece, Russia, the UK, and me from beautiful Philadelphia, PA.
There is an mp3 at the bottom of this post. Lets go Eagles.
|luke jenkins on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|dawkisgod on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|Tom on The ‘Group of Death…|
|yishmeister on LeSean McCoy pulls Eagles slei…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages