Sep 6, 2012, 4:41 PM EST
We’ll never tire of hearing about the post-NBA life/career of former Sixers legend Allen Iverson. Whether it’s his exploits in Turkey or his failed attempts to get back into the League, we still love hearing about what A.I. is up to at the moment.
According to basketball blog Rush’N Hoops, Iverson is finally set to play some ball in China.
Allen Iverson has finally decided to pursue his
basketball career in China, and has to take what’s available right now –
a contract for a handful of exhibition games. It remains possible that
the former NBA MVP signs with a professional team in China before start
of the season, but so far the talks didn’t result in a deal.
They have a bunch of photos of A.I. at a press conference in China looking like he wishes he were at the nearest T.G.I. Friday’s and link to what appears to be the site for the upcoming exhibition games. Any Chinese readers out there?
Pretty badass poster as well.
|clmull on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|kbwcpa on LeSean McCoy pulls Eagles slei…|
|Matt S. on LeSean McCoy pulls Eagles slei…|
|braindead on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages