Allen Iverson’s Life Does Not Appear to Be Going Smoothly, And TMZ Wants to Make Sure You Know About It
Feb 6, 2013, 12:01 PM EDT
What would we do without TMZ? If they weren’t around … we wouldn’t know about Allen Iverson’s apparently serious drinking problem … his allegedly awful parenting … and now that his Atlanta home has been foreclosed on.
TMZ broke the story … Iverson allegedly defaulted on a $1.2 million mortgage which sent the $4.5 million home into foreclosure. He briefly fought off an auction … but ultimately, he couldn’t stop it.
Sources close to the sale tell TMZ … Iverson’s bank purchased the mansion yesterday for $2.5 million.
What’s a $2 million loss to a guy too good for a D-League comeback attempt?
TMZ has a photo gallery of the home … but I don’t know … it doesn’t look like … a home … Allen Iverson would want … to live in … anyway …
|Ben on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|willh888 on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|meankoalas on One national writer thinks Eag…|
|docdeath20 on One national writer thinks Eag…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return