Allen Iverson’s Life Does Not Appear to Be Going Smoothly, And TMZ Wants to Make Sure You Know About It
Feb 6, 2013, 12:01 PM EST
What would we do without TMZ? If they weren’t around … we wouldn’t know about Allen Iverson’s apparently serious drinking problem … his allegedly awful parenting … and now that his Atlanta home has been foreclosed on.
TMZ broke the story … Iverson allegedly defaulted on a $1.2 million mortgage which sent the $4.5 million home into foreclosure. He briefly fought off an auction … but ultimately, he couldn’t stop it.
Sources close to the sale tell TMZ … Iverson’s bank purchased the mansion yesterday for $2.5 million.
What’s a $2 million loss to a guy too good for a D-League comeback attempt?
TMZ has a photo gallery of the home … but I don’t know … it doesn’t look like … a home … Allen Iverson would want … to live in … anyway …
|Northeast Philly on Philly WrestleMania update: no…|
|Hiccup on The current Papelbon header on…|
|Hiccup on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|willh888 on Photo: I think there’s a…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages