Dec 3, 2004, 2:11 PM EST
Yesterday’s win was impressive. Being down 18 points had me wondering if our hopes for the Eagles’ season were going to be crushed much like the Phillies. The Eagles are defending NFC Champs and they don’t allow teams to just roll over them. With the exception of the first drive of the game where K.C. manhandled the lackadaisical birds, the defense played pretty damn well. Sheldon Brown, Brian Dawkins, and Mike Paterson were getting their name called over and over. With Paul Grasmanis being lost for the season, Mike Paterson looks like he can step it up. The defense really strapped it on after a slow start and allowed Donovan and company to do their thing and get the birds back in it.
Andy Reid showed he doesn’t care if they have to abandon the run by calling 50 passing plays to 13 run plays. Donovan played exceptional, minus his token 3 or 4 horrible throws to open guys, throwing for over 300 yards for the third straight week. L.J. Smith and Terrell Owens seemed to be wide open every other play.
It started out real ugly but the horrible start made the great finish that much more enjoyable. They take a 3-1 record into Dallas, their final game before a bye. 4-1 with a bye sounds good to me.
|trishb on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|charlie d on Jonathan Papelbon’s ugly…|
|sfsu on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
|willh888 on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages