Nov 15, 2012, 3:31 AM EDT
If someone on the Internet was really bored today/last night — and I mean reaaaally bored — they could put together a montage of all of the shots the Sixers took on Wednesday night against the Pistons and set them to the music from those History Will Be Made commercials the NHL did a couple of years back.
Because the Sixers made history on Wednesday night. Plus, Doug Collins says this is one of the few times his team this Sixers team has played with a lack of effort for him.
The Sixers set a building record for lowest team shooting percentage at a whopping 29.8%. Imagine if J-Rich wasn’t nailing all those threes early to keep the contest remotely close.
It was about as ugly as it gets, folks. I don’t know what else to say and as you can see in the video above, the usually optimistic Coach Collins doesn’t know what to say either.
Twobuilding records set tonight: fewest TOs by Sixers (4) and worst FG percentage (29.8).
— John R. Finger (@jrfingerCSN) November 15, 2012
At least Jrue knows where to look:
#Sixers Holiday: ‘We can’t balme the crowd. We can’t blame our coach. Sometimes you’ve got to look in the mirror.’
— Tom Moore (@tmoorepburbs) November 15, 2012
|wholesale Senior Bow… on ‘Who’s That Guy?…|
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money