Oct 22, 2012, 12:38 PM EST
Philadelphia is used to taking a beating from pretty much everyone not located inside the Delaware Valley, especially when it comes to outsiders ripping our sports fans. It’s okay, we can take it. But here’s a new one I hadn’t heard before: Philadelphia is bad for your appearance.
And not just “cheesesteaks make you fat” and stuff, but actually makes you look more disheveled. Or something.
BuzzFeed uses a screen cap of Andrew Bynum’s new hair style to illustrate this point. It is not a flattering screen cap.
“Don’t let this happen to you. Friends don’t let friends go to Philadelphia,” they conclude.
But if you check out some other recent photos of the Sixers center below, you’ll notice things aren’t as bad as one screen cap could lead you to believe.
The big man is just letting that thing grow. Keeping it real, natural.
— Bryan Armen Graham (@BryanAGraham) October 22, 2012
Bottom three photos by US Presswire.
|Bill L on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|charles murphy on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|Robert Matthews on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|ericsaxon35 on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages