Jan 31, 2013, 1:11 PM EST
Sometimes knee injections are a sign of progress. That’s hopefully the case for Andrew Bynum as he spent Thursday up in New York getting some joint-lubrication injected into his knees.
John Finger has the low down:
The Synvisc injections, which Bynum received in both knees, are common
for basketball players readying to pick up their action on the court. A
Sixers’ spokesman said the appointment with Dr. Altchek was scheduled
previously and is not a setback.
If you want to get into the technical nature of what the stuff does, you can read more here.
But the part that caught my eye was the “common when readying to pick up their action.”
Andrew Bynum picking up his action is all Sixers fans have been dreaming about lately. We could get some picking up of action as early as next week.
|thisguy on Philly WrestleMania update: no…|
|Chris on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|wheeeeeeee.com on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|Hiccup on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages