Sep 10, 2012, 1:09 PM EDT
Except in reverse.
Or maybe Moses Malone is the Fresh Prince and Bynum is Carlton?
I’m not sure what this Dime Mag piece is trying to say exactly, but they like Andrew Bynum on the Sixers a whole lot and they equate his move across the country to that of Will Smith’s on a television show from the 90s.
This Halloween night marks the beginning of the Philadelphia 76ers
revival. Andrew Bynum’s presence will feel like a remix of the “Fresh
Prince of Bel-Air.” He’s about to put his stamp on the East, and as for
those who stand in his way, they’ll get tossed out like DJ Jazzy Jeff.
But Jazz was the dude who sent the cheesesteaks across the country!
|Marianne on Cole Hamels could miss all of…|
|teguhp63 on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|33 on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|sfsu on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return