Sep 10, 2012, 1:09 PM EST
Except in reverse.
Or maybe Moses Malone is the Fresh Prince and Bynum is Carlton?
I’m not sure what this Dime Mag piece is trying to say exactly, but they like Andrew Bynum on the Sixers a whole lot and they equate his move across the country to that of Will Smith’s on a television show from the 90s.
This Halloween night marks the beginning of the Philadelphia 76ers
revival. Andrew Bynum’s presence will feel like a remix of the “Fresh
Prince of Bel-Air.” He’s about to put his stamp on the East, and as for
those who stand in his way, they’ll get tossed out like DJ Jazzy Jeff.
But Jazz was the dude who sent the cheesesteaks across the country!
|drew on Peter King: Eagles ‘the disapp…|
|Helen on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|DMtShooter on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
|DMtShooter on What do the Sixers want with R…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages