Oct 1, 2012, 1:44 PM EDT
Ordinarily, this would be a red flag kind of deal. But I really do love me some German blood spinning.
Apparently, Andrew Bynum will be held out of practice the next three weeks as a “precaution,” following an September knee procedure in Germany. You know, the one Kobe turned him onto where they take your blood and spin it around so that magic comes out of it.
The reason for his rest is actually from a bone bruise unrelated to the operation, and it doesn’t seem serious.
Of course, the word “precaution” has kind of negative connotation around these parts. And then there’s Bynum’s lengthy injury history to consider.
Look, look — he’s going to be fine. Don’t panic. Stop panicking. New guy in the corner … stop puking your guts up! GERMAN BLOOD SPINNING IS EQUIVALENT TO A FINE AMERICAN BRAKE PAD.
Ah, he’ll be fine … Right?
|Momby on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|Jay D on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|willh888 on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|galasso2586 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return