Oct 1, 2012, 1:44 PM EST
Ordinarily, this would be a red flag kind of deal. But I really do love me some German blood spinning.
Apparently, Andrew Bynum will be held out of practice the next three weeks as a “precaution,” following an September knee procedure in Germany. You know, the one Kobe turned him onto where they take your blood and spin it around so that magic comes out of it.
The reason for his rest is actually from a bone bruise unrelated to the operation, and it doesn’t seem serious.
Of course, the word “precaution” has kind of negative connotation around these parts. And then there’s Bynum’s lengthy injury history to consider.
Look, look — he’s going to be fine. Don’t panic. Stop panicking. New guy in the corner … stop puking your guts up! GERMAN BLOOD SPINNING IS EQUIVALENT TO A FINE AMERICAN BRAKE PAD.
Ah, he’ll be fine … Right?
|sw on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|Tyler on Vinny Lecavalier to miss at le…|
|willh888 on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|BenE. on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages