Oct 1, 2012, 1:44 PM EST
Ordinarily, this would be a red flag kind of deal. But I really do love me some German blood spinning.
Apparently, Andrew Bynum will be held out of practice the next three weeks as a “precaution,” following an September knee procedure in Germany. You know, the one Kobe turned him onto where they take your blood and spin it around so that magic comes out of it.
The reason for his rest is actually from a bone bruise unrelated to the operation, and it doesn’t seem serious.
Of course, the word “precaution” has kind of negative connotation around these parts. And then there’s Bynum’s lengthy injury history to consider.
Look, look — he’s going to be fine. Don’t panic. Stop panicking. New guy in the corner … stop puking your guts up! GERMAN BLOOD SPINNING IS EQUIVALENT TO A FINE AMERICAN BRAKE PAD.
Ah, he’ll be fine … Right?
|brandonphilly on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|ifihad10weekstolives… on Sometimes you get kicked in th…|
|Andrew Kulp on 29th in the NHL in scoring, ha…|
|BenE. on Why the Flyers won the Talbot-…|
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages