Andrew Bynum’s Old Neighbors Are Suing Him for Trying to Be Like a Race Car Driver (Among Other Stuff)
Nov 29, 2012, 10:56 AM EDT
Philadelphia 76ers center Andrew Bynum is not getting along well with his old neighbors in Los Angeles.
You see, Bynum is an NBA player who likes to drive fancy cars and listen to loud music, sometimes even “profane rap music.” His old neighbors don’t like these facts and allegedly throw coins at his nice ride and smack the side of his house with a “long stick.”
That’s all in a post on TMZ that talks about Bynum suing his neighbors and then his neighbors suing him right back.
Here is what TMZ says his neighbors, the Becketts, claim Bynum is guilty of:
– brandishing FIREARMS in an attempt to intimidate the Becketts
– “apparently” using drugs and allowing weed smoke to drift next door
– blasting loud, profane rap music (including the song “Currency” by Trina)
– blasting his video games at “window-shaking volumes”
– letting his dogs run loose through the neighborhood
– constantly racing his luxury cars at dangerous speeds
The last part is my favorite — “constantly racing his luxury cars at dangerous speeds.” Does he have a race track on his property? A really long circular driveway? Does he race in circles around his neighborhood? How does that work?!
Anyway, Bynum denies all the allegations, according to TMZ, and his neighbors have since moved. So might as well turn the music up.
|mattybo24 on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|thekrisheim on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Marvin Monroe on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|The Green Hornet on Ryan Howard suddenly off to on…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money