Dec 24, 2004, 10:53 PM EST
During today’s press conferences with Eagles coach Andy Reid, he was asked a legit question by beat writer Les Bowen. "Do you think San Diego took the play action serious?" Andy responded with a simple, "you’re beautiful."
I don’t know about you, but Les Bowen isn’t exactly GQ.
Pretty painful press conference really. Reid called 58 pass plays and 10 run plays. "Andy did you forget about the run? Can Donovan run because he is hurt?"
"Can Brian Westbrook run, isn’t he a runningback?"
"Andy did you know you can run the ball in the NFL?"
"Hey Andy, Do you do much running on the treadmill?"
How does that Pink Floyd song go?
The Eagles go into Denver next week where the Broncos rank as one of the better run defense teams and rather poor pass defense teams. Look for Andy to "take what they give him."
|brandonphilly on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|ifihad10weekstolives… on Sometimes you get kicked in th…|
|Andrew Kulp on 29th in the NHL in scoring, ha…|
|BenE. on Why the Flyers won the Talbot-…|
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages