Jan 2, 2006, 10:46 AM EST
It’s November and Ryan Howard is still hitting bombs. The MLB team tied the Yomuiri Giants 7-7 in Tokyo yesterday (or is it today?).
Ryan Howard and Jones hit back-to-back solo
homers in the top of the sixth inning to pull the MLB stars to within
two runs after the Giants had jumped out to a 6-2 lead.
who hit 58 homers for the Philadelphia Phillies during the regular
season, connected off Yomiuri starter Chiang Chien-ming to cut the
Giants lead to 6-3.
You guys ready for the games in Fukuoka next week?
>>MLB stars rally to tie Yomuiri Giants [MSNBC]
|t800m101 on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Marvin Monroe on The Allen Iverson Celebriduck…|
|Earl on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|biggirlcookiemonster on Michael Carter-Williams doesn…|
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages