Dec 21, 2012, 3:53 PM EDT
For a guy who spent so many years in Philadelphia, Lou Williams never really worked his way deep into the soft spots of Philly fans’ hearts (they do exist, I swear). He was very fun to watch at times off the bench in his instant-offense role, but he never really played for a winner and offered zero on the defensive side of things. He also never really came off as the most likable of guys off the court, so that probably didn’t help.
He returns to Philadelphia tonight as a member of the Atlanta Hawks and he probably won’t be able to tell whether or not you’re booing or saying “Louuuuuu.” Which is neat.
He may get really confused when the Wells Fargo Center fans start booing the Sixers after Lou scores a bucket.
Up is down, black is white, boo is Lou.
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return