Dec 21, 2012, 3:53 PM EDT
For a guy who spent so many years in Philadelphia, Lou Williams never really worked his way deep into the soft spots of Philly fans’ hearts (they do exist, I swear). He was very fun to watch at times off the bench in his instant-offense role, but he never really played for a winner and offered zero on the defensive side of things. He also never really came off as the most likable of guys off the court, so that probably didn’t help.
He returns to Philadelphia tonight as a member of the Atlanta Hawks and he probably won’t be able to tell whether or not you’re booing or saying “Louuuuuu.” Which is neat.
He may get really confused when the Wells Fargo Center fans start booing the Sixers after Lou scores a bucket.
Up is down, black is white, boo is Lou.
|Stan on ‘Iverson’ document…|
|Jason R. on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|2sentz on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money