Feb 18, 2006, 12:48 PM EST
Man. Peter Forsberg comes back from injury, the Flyers look great with him in the line up, and it all lasts about a period.
Peter Forsberg comes back in the lineup on Saturday after missing
five games, all losses, and the Flyers are an energized, hard-hitting,
passing, skating, defending team.
With a new skate on his right foot, and playing like he hasn’t been
able to play all year, Forsberg sets up the first goal and delivers
several big hits.
Then, after digging the puck out of the boards, Washington’s Alex
Ovechkin slams Forsberg and that’s it for the night. Forsberg goes to
the bench and does not come back.
He has a concussion.
There must be some sort of curse of Ed Snider. We need to get to the bottom of this.
|Chip Smelly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|db21 on Connor Barwin says Eagles used…|
|2sentz on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|thisguy on Philly WrestleMania update: no…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages