May 4, 2006, 12:01 AM EDT
With golfer John Daly recently admitting he has lost over $50 million gambling, Sir Charles comes out and admits he has probably gambled away at least $10 million.
"Do I have a gambling problem? Yeah, I do have a gambling problem but I
don’t consider it a problem because I can afford to gamble. It’s just a
stupid habit that I’ve got to get under control, because it’s just not
a good thing to be broke after all of these years," he added.
I think most males like to throw down a bet on Sunday’s during football season, but I can’t imagine what it must be like for these filthy rich athletes to throw money around. You have to love Barkley’s candor though, the guy has balls.
-Barkley claims gambling problem cost him $10 mil [ESPN]
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return