Mar 10, 2011, 12:44 PM EDT
Flyers beats are reporting from this morning's practice in Toronto that Chris Pronger will miss tonight's game, presumably with a flare up of the hand injury suffered when he was hit with a shot in the Flyers' win over the Islanders on February 24. According to Tim Panaccio, Pronger would not answer questions about his injury and directed reporters to discuss it with Paul Holmgren. Great.
If he is indeed out tonight, Nick Boynton will take his place, skating for the first time as a Flyer.
UPDATE: From the Flyers Twitter: "Per Flyers' GM Paul Holmgren… Chris Pronger has an upper-body injury and will NOT play tonight at Toronto. He is listed as day-to-day."
|galasso2586 on What happens on April 4th,…|
|eaglegreen on Mosher: DeSean Jackson’s…|
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return