Jan 21, 2006, 11:11 AM EDT
"What’s crazy about standing toe-to-toe sayin, I am"
The latest full length trailer of Rocky Balboa has me counting down the days until Christmas. Rocky Balboa is going to be one of those movies that is so bad that it’s amazing. I’m going to see it just to watch Paulie. I’m pretty sure he’s painting his tribute to Barbaro in the middle shot.
Rocky Balboa will put Invincible to shame. In theatres December 22.
The New York Times weighs in:
Mr. Stallone has also tried to widen Rocky’s audience by going virtual.
Rocky is drawn back to the ring after a national sports show features a
digital boxing match between Rocky Balboa and the current champ, Mason
(the Line) Dixon. “It’s a high-technology, Google-blogging, iMac-type
of premise going on there mixed with the classic underdog versus the
establishment,” offered Mr. Sealey.
Did they really just say "Google-blogging?" Rambo IV is totally going to be about a kid who is playing SOCOM for PSX3 and can’t beat the terrorists on level 9 so he calls in John Rambo who has been wondering the streets unshaven for decades to eradicate all that is bad in the (virtual) world.
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|willh888 on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Gregg on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|bruiserbrigade on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money