Feb 18, 2006, 10:27 AM EST
Talk about an owner really cramping a GM’s style. Ed Snider felt the need to flex his muscles two Fridays ago when he affirmed that "we will trade him." Only hours prior to that statement, Billy King, despite all his shortcomings, actually handled the situation properly, keeping a hush on things. Leave it up to Ed Snider to help his teams.
So initially it was all Sixers Trying to Trade Iverson ASAP and now it’s all We’re In No Rush.
76ers team president Billy King told The Associated Press on Sunday night he
would not rush to deal Iverson, the disgruntled former MVP who has drawn heavy
trade interest from around the league.
They shouldn’t have been in a rush in the first place. Ed Snider, by showing he is the boss, just fouled things up. Can the Sixers make this situation any worse?
>>Sixers King in no rush to move A.I. [ESPN]
|brandonphilly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
|Danimal on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|Captain_Awesome on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Chip Smelly on Video: Danny Briere talks fond…|
- We Found This 20-Year-Old T-Shirt In Kenya. The Internet Found The Original Owner : Planet Money : NPR
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages