Feb 14, 2005, 1:56 PM EDT
Sonya Thomas, winner of Wing Bowl XII, claims she was robbed of the repeat in Wing Bowl XIII when she lost by one wing in over time to El Wingador. This seems to happen after every Wing Bowl, so it’s really not a surprise. Angelo Cataldi was going nuts about this on the morning show, one of the few times I found him funny recently.
Thomas wants Wing Bowl to follow guidelines set by the International Federation of Competitive Eating, which sanctioned Wing Bowl this year. In its other "detritus" contests, such as lobster- and rib-eating, it calculates the weight of food consumed.
|galasso2586 on What happens on April 4th,…|
|eaglegreen on Mosher: DeSean Jackson’s…|
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return