Apr 20, 2005, 9:20 AM EST
I think pressing charges on these two fans is pretty ridiculous. I’m sure nothing serious will come of it, but the fact that it is being done is stupid in my opinion. It was a bad incident, but no one was really hurt so let it be. It’s like when A.I. drives to the lane and gets bumped a little and falls down, but it isn’t really a foul. This should be a no call.
In other Boston related news, DirtDogs points out that ESPN called the Yankees AL Champs. The Sox finally win a ring after 86 years and still get no respect.
In other Yankees news, I find it laughable that the cover of today’s NYPost Sports section shows Randy Johnson after losing instead of showing a Met after putting up 16 runs on the Phillies. No respect for the "New Mets."
BOSTON — Boston police are seeking misdemeanor criminal charges against two fans who were involved in a scuffle with New York Yankees outfielder Gary Sheffield during the eighth inning of a Yankees-Red Sox game at Fenway Park last Thursday.
|brandonphilly on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|ifihad10weekstolives… on Sometimes you get kicked in th…|
|Andrew Kulp on 29th in the NHL in scoring, ha…|
|BenE. on Why the Flyers won the Talbot-…|
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages