Jul 25, 2008, 6:30 PM EST
The Phils will kick off a series with the Braves at 7:05 and fans are hoping Jimmy Rollins was on time to the ball park this afternoon. After all, Philly traffic isn’t nearly as bad as that nightmare in New York.
The Fightins have to be happy to see the Braves, a team they have dominated thus far in 2008, rolling into town. Kyle Kendrick has started against this Atlanta team twice this year, allowing 5 earned over 11.1 innings, and the Phils have won both outings. Jair Jurrjens has been real solid with a 3.22 ERA and a very nice 9-5 record but fell to the Phils in his one start against them on July 3rd by a score of 4-1.
It looks like the Bravos will be without Chipper Jones tonight who is still battling that nagging hammy. I’m sure Kyle will be upset about that.
|Jagwaur on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|karadakid on This Grantland profile on Andr…|
|Hextall on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Grammar Nazi on We’re comparing Michael…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages