Jan 11, 2005, 7:19 PM EDT
The Mets announce Carlos Beltran, The Yankees announce The Big Unit, and the Phillies announce Terry Adams!
Link: Philadelphia Phillies News.
The Phillies filled out their bullpen on Tuesday with a familiar face, signing reliever Terry Adams to a one-year, $500,000 contract. The right-handed Adams, 31, split last year between the Blue Jays and Red Sox, finishing 6-4 with three saves and a 4.76 ERA in 61 appearances. He spent the previous two seasons in Philadelphia, and also played for the Dodgers and Cubs.
|psudrozz on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money