Feb 1, 2006, 12:07 PM EDT
Okay, the post title is a lie. The Sixers traded the biggest off-season acquisition Steven Hunter to the
New Orleans Hornets for two second round draft picks. Billy King, true man of genius.
I have a theory on Billy King, if he was a nerdy white guy, Ed Wadesque if you will, there would be a FireBillyKing.com website out there. But because he is a smooth dressing black guy, people kind of let his horrible moves go uncriticized.
Or maybe there is nobody out there who gives a crap about the Sixers. Thoughts?
|eaglegreen on Mosher: DeSean Jackson’s…|
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return